Faculty of Dramatic Arts Erasmus+ Coordinator
Mgr. art. Petra Kovalčíková, ArtD.
tel: +421 48 4320 320
Erasmus+ Institutional Coordinator
PaedDr. Peter Vítko
tel: +421 48 4320 127
Ing. Marta Bakaljarová
tel: +421 48 4320 126
If you intend take part in the mobility at the Faculty of Dramatic Arts of the Academy of Arts in Banská Bystrica please contact our Faculty Erasmus+ Coordinator.
Deadlines for incoming applications from our partner schools
- Participation in the program in the winter term: 15th May
- Participation in the program in the summer term: 15th November
Student's application documents should contain:
1. Nomination by your responsible Erasmus+ officer
2. CV in English
3. Portfolio (can be in PDF, Word)
4. Filled out and duly signed and stamped Learning agreement (Study Programmes in Dramatic Art - Bachelor´s degree and Master´s degree)
Documents for download: Learning agreement for Incoming students
If asked and in special cases you may send the application documents to the following address:
Academy of Arts in Banská Bystrica
Faculty of Dramatic Arts
Petra Kovalčíková - Faculty Erasmus+ Coordinator
974 01 Banská Bystrica
Your application (CV, portfolio) will be forwarded to one of the four departments and evaluated by the head of the particular department. This is why it is very important that you specify at which department. After successfully passing the selection process you will be informed about your acceptance.
Please note that the language of communication at our school is Slovak; however, our teachers and students are able to communicate with you in English.